Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

More praise for customer support

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Sent in a email this morning around 9 AM eastern time. I have a replacement battery from July 2017 that is puffy and I made a short video of it rocking back and forth on a flat surface. At 8:30 Pacific time I got a email back from them saying yes that battery could be a problem and for my safety they are send out a new one. At 9:20 Pacific time I get another email saying it is being ready for shipping.
Hard to beat that :)

Not only did they respond immediately, but they responded with the best possible answer: (that it would be replaced), and they did it without asking questions, asking for proof of purchase, etc. Also, some companies might replace a warranty-defective part, but they would not pay the shipping---especially if the product is going to another Country (such as Canada).

It's my feeling that all of us Autel owners do our best to reciprocate to Autel with our support as they compete in a very competitive market. There are many companies in existence today that started out as the 'little guy' in the beginning, but moved ahead of their competitors because of customer service. Have you ever noticed the difference between going into a Burger-King restaurant, and a Chik-Fil-A restaurant?

Yes and the nice thing about this is my warranty on my x_star was over Jan. 19th and the battery replacement warranty kicked in which is good for 1 year or 200 charges whichever comes first.

When I purchased my XSP, I purchased it used. After getting it, I called Autel and asked them, 'as the second owner, do I get any of the remaining warranty?' Their answer was quick and complete, "We'll just reset the warranty on the aircraft so you'll have as much warranty on it, as if you purchased it new,"
Wow!

I've had every battery with an issue replaced, but, needed proof of purchase, and had to send in starlink pictures of the battery menu. On one that wouldn't power up, I had to send a video...started to feel like I was dealing with HUBSAN...lol

When dealing with them I save all my emails from them. I will use the saved emails as reference for dates of replacement parts, It helps when they see you have already gone through this already.

I've had NOTHING but positive results from CS. I have dealt with them via email exclusively. I've had 2 batteries go bad, functional questions, XSP behavioral issues and documentation clarification questions. All resolved. The only change in response I noted was shortly before, during and after CES. Completely understandable. At one time, I had 3 people working my problem.

AUTEL sets the costumer support bar pretty high in my opinion.

No complaints here. Best in the business. Show me video does get a little bothersome, though.

Add my name to the list. I've had nothing but excellent courteous service from AR's CS, and the results have always exceeded my expectations.

Got my new battery today and checked Starlink for battery version number. It was v6.07 which is up to date so Autel is sending out new batteries already up to date with the newest firmware. First time I got a battery from them that only had one charge. Most I get from them have 3 or 4 charges already.

... Autel is sending out new batteries already up to date with the newest firmware. ....
Yeah, well I don't like it. I've been happy running V2.0.1 while the forum has been discussing problems with the newer updates. After popping in the new battery, Starlinks informs me that new firmware is available & the "module check" is abnormal even with my older batteries.

I guess I'll contact Customer Support. You're right that I can depend on their advice on what to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jagerbomb52

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials