Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

My first attempt at prop dyeing

Oh yes, and I hope the dyeing, doesn't cause it to die.
Also, you are correct, it's dyeing, not dying. I'm not trying to kill my props.

Reactions: Bigbit
The only time that's happens is if I lose signal momentarily, but not the fault of the phone or tablet.

Last edited:
I personally use a Samsung Galaxy S6 edge phone, and also have an 8 inch Samsung galaxy Tab A, both of which work just fine.
Here's a list. What devices are compatible with the Starlink app? | Autel Robotics
I can also tell you that I use it with an iPad Air running ios 10.0.2 and a Nexus 5 running droid 6.0.1. Occasionally the screens on both will glitch when it temporarily looses video connection, but for the most part, they are equally just as good. I did try it on an old iPad 2 ... had to change the cable a couple of times to get it to work. It did, but not reliably, so I abandoned that idea ... wanted a new iPad anyway ☺!

I guess I could ask Autel, but I'd rather get "real world" feedback. If you read this post, you may quickly understand the level of my "technical ignorance".

Here are my questions:

1. Is there a preferred platform (from the list of comparable devices) which Autel bases its firmware upgrades on?
  2. How does Autel address issues with Starlink on devices from their "compatible list"?
  3. If you have a device not listed and there are issues, I presume you are simply "out of luck"?
Thanks, land with the shiny side up.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy