Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

My First Pre-Order Ever

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
I'm a sucker for new gizmos and this one caught my eye. Has nothing to do with aerial photography but I do use a DSLR camera from time to time so maybe this will get me back out using it more often. It is on KickStarter and should be out around April\May. Looks very interesting and I like to play with gizmos :)

Meet Arsenal, the Smart Camera Assistant

I'm a sucker for new gizmos and this one caught my eye. Has nothing to do with aerial photography but I do use a DSLR camera from time to time so maybe this will get me back out using it more often. It is on KickStarter and should be out around April\May. Looks very interesting and I like to play with gizmos :)

Well, I hope you're happy with yourself!

Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 11.19.29 PM✨.png

I got in on this from the start. News flash #12, May will be the new target ship date, My first DSLR had a 25 page manual, my latest is 465 pages, I have trouble understanding all that I know about it.....

I think Autel could learn a thing or two about how to update their customers from these guys. Very detailed update and just what they are up against.

tenor.gif

Looks like things are moving along. Just got a email to make any changes to my order that might be needed as shipping will be soon.

Your pre-order for Arsenal - the Smart Camera Assistant will be shipping soon!

To make sure everything is in order, please confirm your shipping address and camera/cable selection below. Please note that a phone number is required and that only english alphanumeric characters can be used in your shipping address. If your order is missing a phone number or has other characters in the shipping address please login to edit your order.

Wanted to check out the App if it was in the App stores and got this reply
The app isn't in the app stores yet. We'll be releasing it shortly before we ship.
We'll have more videos coming up showing handheld mode, some outside portraits, and more comparisons between Arsenal’s results and what you could get with Auto mode or other functions. Before launch we'll have some more 'How to' videos as well.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks!

A walk-through of using the Arsenal app here:

Last edited:
Cool, from what I can tell we will be in June as the first bunch get theirs first. I emailed them yesterday asking for a update on shipping with no return but glad they sent out a new update today.

Reactions: Downunderpilot
Cool, from what I can tell we will be in June as the first bunch get theirs first. I emailed them yesterday asking for a update on shipping with no return but glad they sent out a new update today.

What happened to #13 update ?? Superstition maybe ???

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Hi Don, thanks for checking in.

We're excited to report that mass production of Arsenal units has begun. This update provides the latest estimate on when your Arsenal order will arrive.
Estimated ship date for pre-orders placed by March 31, 2018
Kickstarter, Indiegogo and website pre-orders placed before March 31 and confirmed by May 14 are scheduled to start shipping in late May 2018 and shipping will continue throughout June.
You will receive an email with tracking information once your order has shipped. Unfortunately, we cannotaccelerate any orders or provide status or shipping estimates on individual orders.
We will ship units to our VIP backers first, then orders will be shipped in batches in the order received.
We greatly appreciate your continued patience as we work to get every Arsenal unit out the door!
If you don't remember confirming your order, check your email for an "Action Required" email from [email protected].
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
Matt

Don't know if you guys follow them on twitter or facebook but there are some really cool looking timelapes on them. I already bought a external power supply to keep my camera going all night not that I have any experience with timelapse but it looks so cool :)

I love to do night photography with natural light and timelapse. I have an OSMO+ that does some amazing stuff with panoramas & timelapse if I can find time to learn it all. I did some star timelapse last year for the first time. Good stuff. Just finding the time is the hard part. I have a place in central NY at 1600' ABSL and it is rural, so no lights for miles and lots of stars. Sadly, living near the city the light pollution blots out the stars. Here are a few examples...

DSC01512.jpg IMG_8256.jpg IMG_8583.jpg IMG_8235.jpg IMG_6121.jpg IMG_6095.jpg

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d