Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

My First X-Star Video

Wolfie X

Reaction score
I'm brand new to the drone world. I finally got a clear (and not TOO cold) day to try out some different types of shots. I need a lot more practice but I am thrilled with the video quality of the X-Star camera. Can't wait to do more but it's really ugly in PA right now.

Great video Wolfie X, do you mind if I ask what software did you use, and how do you post it. I am a newbe to all this and any help would much be appreciated.

Reactions: Wolfie X
Great video Wolfie X, do you mind if I ask what software did you use, and how do you post it. I am a newbe to all this and any help would much be appreciated.
Thank you! I use a video editor called Corel Video Studio. It's not the greatest but I've had it for years and I keep upgrading it and it keeps getting a little better with each upgrade. There is no doubt better video editing software out there but I haven't taken the leap to something new yet.

I'm brand new to the drone world. I finally got a clear (and not TOO cold) day to try out some different types of shots. I need a lot more practice but I am thrilled with the video quality of the X-Star camera. Can't wait to do more but it's really ugly in PA right now.

Looks like you’ve a very nice place to fly

Reactions: Wolfie X
Great first vid!!! Did you get the background music from the Corel program??? Newbie here too, haven't done any vids yet, just learning to fly and some stills...

Attachments

• MAX_0042.JPG
    MAX_0042.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 6
Great first vid!!! Did you get the background music from the Corel program??? Newbie here too, haven't done any vids yet, just learning to fly and some stills...
Thank you Fredfordguy. Nice shot of the beach... looks cold! Yes, I did use the "Auto Music" in Corel Video Studio.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy