Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

My last flight in France

Francis,

As I said in the other forum, your talents exceed mine!!!! Great video filled with visual information of that area. Thank you for an excellent video.

Reactions: Franlac
Many thanks ovrszd ?? France is little country but with a lot of beautiful places . COME ON !

My only European experience has been Germany. I'll add France to my "bucket list" of places to visit!!! :)

Love your transitions between scenes, that is a beautifully done video. What amazing technology we have access to where an artist in France can create a beautiful film and someone in Nevada, USA (or anywhere else in the world) can be enjoying it only a few days later! Thanks for sharing your work.

Love your transitions between scenes, that is a beautifully done video. What amazing technology we have access to where an artist in France can create a beautiful film and someone in Nevada, USA (or anywhere else in the world) can be enjoying it only a few days later! Thanks for sharing your work.

Ain't that the truth!!! Cheap trip to France!!!! I look forward to his work!!!

Franlac, as all the others said, excellent job, love the contrasts, shadows, exposures. Your vision as you fly and edit is an inspiration. Last flight in France but please not be the last post, truly love your work.

Thanks for posting that amazing video.
Now, if only I can deliver one like that
of here in Southern California.....

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ranga