Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

My Morning coffee buddy

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
This is my morning buddy. He comes by almost every morning rain or shine. I call him RockStar because he rocks
smiley.gif

Shot with the Git2P action camera (gopro knockoff)
I have many gray squirrels, chipmunks birds I feed but not by hand like this guy. He can be pretty entertaining at times. :)

Amazing. How did you get it to take the 1st treat? In my experience, the 1st few times animals are very hesitant! I have a mongoose in my yard that gets close, but not that close. Loves macadamia nuts, but who doesn’t??

Reactions: ezlovin
He or she, really cannot tell one way or the other but it is very young. Nobody has threatened it yet and I got it to like the sound of the seeds being rattled in the container. He\she takes a while each time to trust me every day but I don't bush it trying to get close to it. It is a wild animal, small but still wild and they need to know they are going to be safe. It gives me something to do in the morning and I actually worry about the little bugger if he or she does not show up for a day or two LOL

That’s amazing. It did learn that rattling sound meant food, a smart one. It also amazing how attached you can get to wild animals. I got to feel the same way about the sea turtles, except they’re 60-70lbs, LOL. I dressed in the same all-black swim skin, swam out to the same area around the same times. It got so that I’d be surrounded before I knew they were there — scary only b/c of their size. They’d just swim 3-4’ from me for as long as I had energy. I too would be disappointed if they didn’t show for days, but then, out-of-nowhere, I’d be surrounded again!

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Very cute. When we used to go camping in NB Canada there were flying squirrels that we used to feed by hand. We would rattle peanuts in our hands and they would fly down and sometimes land right in our hands. Kinda scary but really really fun. Every night as soon as it got dark.

Very cute. When we used to go camping in NB Canada there were flying squirrels that we used to feed by hand. We would rattle peanuts in our hands and they would fly down and sometimes land right in our hands. Kinda scary but really really fun. Every night as soon as it got dark.
Wow, so cool!!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials