Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

My smart Controller keeps Beeping

OldmanJames

Reaction score
Hello I'm a new Member, New drone Operator, Just purchased my first drone - Autel EVO 2 V3 Enterprise 6k. I just went through the process of updating the software and firmware for everything and my smart controller keeps Beeping. It Does a 3 beep sound a Couple of times then a 4 beep sound. I also calibrated my sticks and Gimbal not sure how to calibrate the compass but I keep getting an error message about the compass. If anyone is familiar with resolving this issue please share the in so that i can resolve. I did read the Manuals and there is no information to interpret what these beeping sounds means. TIA

Last edited:
Not sure about the beeps, but to calibrate the compass, you will need to initiate that via the prompt on the controller screen, then take the aircraft away from any metal/magnetic interference and do a series of rotations with the aircraft level to the ground and the nose pointing down towards the ground.

The SC4 will beep when it is low on battery. Not sure re: the pattern you are having.

Hello I'm a new Member, New drone Operator, Just purchased my first drone - Autel EVO 2 V3 Enterprise 6k. I just went through the process of updating the software and firmware for everything and my smart controller keeps Beeping. It Does a 3 beep sound a Couple of times then a 4 beep sound. I also calibrated my sticks and Gimbal not sure how to calibrate the compass but I keep getting an error message about the compass. If anyone is familiar with resolving this issue please share the in so that i can resolve. I did read the Manuals and there is no information to interpret what these beeping sounds means. TIA
I had heard that when you attempt to calibrate your compass, make sure you are outdoors, away from large metal objects like (running) cars, away from operating generators that produce a magnetic field. Put your smartphone and your Apple Watch (has cellular & GPS) several feet away before you attempt calibration. The Smart controller paired with the drone can be close by but eliminate any other electrical interference and stay away for high tension power lines when you calibrate. There is a simple compass calibration video on YouTube.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan