Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Nano plus queries

VRaptor

Reaction score
I recently purchased a Nano Plus premium pack. I have several queries I'm trying to get answers for.
I did update the firmware as a first call protocol.
Landing. If I land manually, it seems to land fairly hard. I thought the sensors would prevent that? I also noticed that the gimble does not pick automatically on landing! This is a bit disconcerting as it could damage the lens.
I noticed that the app seems to only save the video and not the stills to the phone?
I tried some 360 degree Pano shots that seemed to work ok, but I can only view them in the app!
It would be nice to be able to share them, but they only come out as a single frame shot, rather than the interactive 360 degree view in the app!
Overall, I'm happy with the drone and it flies quite well.
Cheers!

Reactions: ADOC
- It shouldn't land hard.
- The gimbal should lift automatically.
Something is wrong with the sensor or for some reason it couldn't detect the ground?

The video you see on the app is not the full resolution one, it's just a preview. If you want the full resolution you need to manually get it from the SD card or download it from the app which is slow process. You can activate fast wifi download when landed. It's somewhere in the settings which will download much faster.
If you go to the album when connected to the drone it will have 2 tabs, 1 For SD and 1 For Autel sky app. Download the files from the SD.
The fast download button is on the top right but first you need to activate it from the settings.

The stills you have to download them again either from the app or by physically from the SD.

The panorama should be available only through the app, you won't find it on the SD.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan