Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

National Transportation Safety Board Aviation Incident Final Report

Read the report and was unable to find out what happened to the Phantom pilot as a result of this mishap.

Again I have to say, I'm glad I live "out west" where there is a lot more open area to fly in without tons of NFZ's, and less headaches that accompany them. So if we're not supposed to fly beyond line of sight, how come all the drone manufacturers keep making the units able to fly farther and farther away?

And then how about Litchi over on the DJI side of things. There are some fantastic videos on YouTube made by pilots using Litchi. You know their birds are well out of sight, and even out of control mode because they are pre-programmed to go waaaaaay out there. :eek:

LOL
Ya you could live here in Canada and have it a lot worse LOL
I'm glad I live in the middle of nowhere and don't get bothered by anyone.
UAV rules are changing all over the world. It was bound to happen.

It is a world market. Not everybody lives within FAA jurisdiction.

True, but I'm thinking it's even worse in other countries (except maybe Bangladesh or Afghanistan - ha).

Since I do most of my flying in areas of Nevada where there's not any huge congestion (not that there's no one around) I don't have to worry too much. I can't imagine trying to find somewhere to fly if you live in Manhattan or L.A.. I wouldn't own an RV in either of those places either. Just sayin' . . . .

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy