Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Need help fast

Mrdavinci

Reaction score
I recently updated my xsp firmware and now I can’t access my camera settings on the app and the AE is locked also I’ve lost some telemetry information about the drone. I formatted my sd card on a tablet. Was that a bad idea

Knowing if you are using a iOS or a Android phone or tablet will help us help you. One of the fastest things to try is uninstall the Starlink App from your device, do a hard reboot and reinstall the App. Removing the camera with power off and cleaning the contacts with contact cleaner or rubbing alcohol will sometimes solve the problem.

Reactions: fundy
I recently updated my xsp firmware and now I can’t access my camera settings on the app and the AE is locked also I’ve lost some telemetry information about the drone. I formatted my sd card on a tablet. Was that a bad idea

I had the same problem. My fix was to start the controller then the aircraft, start IOS then start the starlink app and THEN plug in the USB connector.
I got this from Autel one of the engineers uses an Ipad and had the same problem this was one of the suggestions I got and it works for me.

Have you updated to the latest iOS? It’s supposed to fix that issue.... I’m still using 11.1.3, b/c it’s bulletproof for the Starlink App.

I was told to only format the SD card with the drone.
Hope this helps

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller