Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Need someone/shop to install QMA antenna adaptors in/on an Autel Evo 2 Pro controller

DocDoc

Reaction score
Need a recommendation for a shop to do an install of QMA antenna adaptors onto my EVO 2 Pro controller.

It has been several years so my memory has faded a tad but I don't recall the QMA antenna giving me any headaches. My apprehension was more in the circuit board and soldering as it required steady hands and careful thought before taking action. Having said that, i believe the QMA antenna connection is the same used by Alientech (right?)

Take a look to see if this is procedure is within your level of skill.

Attachments

• Alientech install WORD 3.pdf
    7.1 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
It has been several years so my memory has faded a tad but I don't recall the QMA antenna giving me any headaches. My apprehension was more in the circuit board and soldering as it required steady hands and careful thought before taking action. Having said that, i believe the QMA antenna connection is the same used by Alientech (right?)

Take a look to see if this is procedure is within your level of skill.
Yup, the QMA connection is used by Alientech and others. However, it's not my skill level causing me to seek a professional technician. My eyes that aren't what they used to be. Diminished eyesight combined with neuropathy are a great combination to destroy the Autel's controller. Farming the job out relieves me of the worry. As an added bonus if the pro "messes up" he gets to buy me a new controller. And I get to ***** at him!

i hear you! i have started using the octopus arm, alligator clip stand to hold components. I wear magnifying headgear. i installed super bright LED shop light. Doing what I can now because in another handful of years chances are i’ll need to transition to other hobbies… like the tv remote control

Reactions: DocDoc

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blindhout