Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New Autel Video hinting at future.

I'm holding out for a couple of firmware fixes and a 20MP camera gimbal..it's a great product with industrial build quality but seriously hampered by a couple of stand-out flaws....let's hope for better things in 2018.

Ahhhh! A CES 2018 tease is nice, I’d be hard to have a booth at the show and have nothing new to display! Yless, I think I read a posting here (or somewhere) that further dev of the 20mp gimbal was suspended b/c of the costs associated with the imager were prohibitively high — the retail price too high to support the effort. I’ve been holding my breath for it too....

Ahhhh! A CES 2018 tease is nice, I’d be hard to have a booth at the show and have nothing new to display! Yless, I think I read a posting here (or somewhere) that further dev of the 20mp gimbal was suspended b/c of the costs associated with the imager were prohibitively high — the retail price too high to support the effort. I’ve been holding my breath for it too....

Oh no.....well there goes reason-to-stay number one!

video announcement CES...just listen to the enthusiasm and energy in the Autel spokesperson...
Donald Trump could not have been more convincing...

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy