Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New drone Chimera4

Madhungarian

Reaction score
I bought the Chimera4 on clearance from RDQ for 230, the Nebula camera is pretty good, however you cannot change the settings on it. I am getting some oscillations\vibrations\jello on certain throttle levels, any suggestions?, I increased the p and d gain tab which seemed to help but any info on what else I can do would be great, aside from that, the Tango 2 and crossfire is AWESOME, LQ never went below 95 and it mostly was at 99 and the quad itself flies good. I am using the 3000kv motors with 850 and 750 4s lipos.(getting 7-8 minutes) I plan on getting a li Ion just want to break this in a little more since it was my 3rd flight. What do you think of the quality of the video from the nebula? This is dvr from the googles..

Is that an AUTEL product I'm not familiar with??
No, its just another new drone I bought on a good deal, I have the original Autel drone and I love it but I just want to share to show how much fun long range freestyling is with the DJI digital system. There is just no way you can fly any Autel or DJI camera drone like this, DJI is coming out with an FPV drone soon however that is not released yet.

You want to be in the FPV Drone Pilots forum my friend, I FPV, and Camera Drone too. Just keep in mind that an fpv quadcopter is NOT a drone, drones are autonomous while fpv quad copters' only automation is that of the FC that controls the motors so as to maintain some sort of balance. Two totally different disciplines.

You want to be in the FPV Drone Pilots forum my friend, I FPV, and Camera Drone too. Just keep in mind that an fpv quadcopter is NOT a drone, drones are autonomous while fpv quad copters' only automation is that of the FC that controls the motors so as to maintain some sort of balance. Two totally different disciplines.
Both are drones, they both have escs and fc's, just that the software for camera drones limit your ability to fly. What keeps the drone level is the gyro which all drones need. If I stuck INAV instead of betaflight on this drone I can make it fly just like a camera drone using gps. I can even stick a lithium ion on this drone and make it fly for 30 minutes. I have gps installed on this drone so that it comes back to me when it looses connection. The difference between the two is that most of the freestyle FPV drones do not have gimbals and that they are much more configurable to customize on how it flies and what parts you want to use. Camera drones are proprietary and have been designed to pretty much take pictures and make it easy for the "operator", to fly the drone from looking at a screen like your phone or pad. I post on fpvdronepilots but I also like to share it here so that others can see how much fun and more freedom you can have with FPV. I still use my Autel at times usually for search and rescue or to scout out a new fly areas. Have a great day. BTW, what fpv drone do you fly?

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacqueslambert