Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New to the Forum.

Deadtillten

Reaction score
Hi,
new to the forum. I live in the UK and have owned an Autel Evo II since 2021.
I was wondering if anybody can give me some advise. I can't seem to find anyway to contact Autel about my drone.
The only email address I can find is a sales address. Which I have contacted with no response.
I own several different drones and don't fly that often.I I only fly in good weather conditions.
I bought the Autel Evo II 8K in April 2021, During that time I have only flown on 2-3 different occasions.
Every 3 months I will put the batteries through a cycle. This month I've noticed there are quite large hair cracks appearing
on the fuselage near the cooling vents of the drone. I don't want to fly the drone for safety reasons until Autel assures me that it would be safe
to do so. I'm also not happy that I've paid over £1100 for the plastic to fail after less than 3 years.
I would also like to add that the drone has had no mishaps such as any hard landings.
If anyone can help me by giving me an address to inform Autel of my unfortunate situation.
Thank you for looking and any help would be greatly appreciated.
Jimmy
P.S. I'm a pensioner by the way and it took me over half an hour to type this with my one finger ha-ha.

Attachments

• 20240131_162228[1].jpg
    20240131_162228[1].jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
  • 20240131_162244[1].jpg
    20240131_162244[1].jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
  • 20240131_162703[1].jpg
    20240131_162703[1].jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

I don't think that crack is anything to be alarmed about. Since you have had it for over three years, it is out of warranty. So, if you're concerned put a thin coat of Crazy Glue over the crack and smooth it out.

Reactions: PakNheat380
It's a shell and has NOTHING to do with the performance of the drone ...... Just aesthetics....

Cracked or split shells were very common with the V1 version

Thank you for your replies guys. Very much appreciated !!! I'm still disappointed with Autel that the plastic failed because of the hot electronics. I think it should have been tested thoroughly before release instead of using us as guinea pigs with our good money.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan