Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New X-Star batteries $40.00 !!!!!

I also took the plunge and ordered one. Guess we will see soon.

I have to agree this is a scam site.I decided not to buy, if you click any of links on the bottom they don't work and if you call the number is crap.

Hey... I threw caution to the wind, and ordered one too. Pay with a CC. That way you're protected from fraud.

I not sure why anyone would order from a site that has disconnected numbers and half the links don't work. It's a fraud website. You're still giving them information they shouldn't have.

jjp

Either, this website is a scam, or (most likely) it is the equivalent of Harbor Freight. The Chinese are very good at making counterfeit parts for just about everything. We all know that these batteries are NOT genuine Autel batteries.
Nevertheless, some Chinese counterfeits are junk, while others actually work well. It's a chance you take if/when you order such a discounted item.
In the past, I found a great price for a Lithium Battery for one of my Motorola 2-way radios (the battery is normally over $100 USD). I got the battery I ordered. It said 'Motorola' on it, and looked exactly like my original Motorola battery. But, it only lasted for a couple of months. When I removed it, and looked at it very, very closely, I did find that there were very small differences between it and a genuine Motorola battery.
As I said above, it's a chance that you're taking when you order ANY heavily discounted item. It may last a day, or it may last 2 years; you just don't know.

I rushed to buy 2 batteries also. But with all the indicators and no confirmation email and now no charge on my account, I LOCKED my Citi card account from my phone app instantly.
Would be nice to know if anybody gets some "Positive" Indicators.

SCAM ALERT!!!! Big Tiger Mall is a SCAM. Just ordered 4 batteries. No order confirmation. The phone number is disconnected If it's too good to be true, it isn't true. I'd rather have egg on my face than see it drip from yours. Good thing I use pre-loaded cards on the internet for the exact amount. My understanding is from this article that they won't charge my card but will just sell the number on the net. So I will just cancel the card. I keep looking at this card and there are no 'pending' transactions against the card. It would have happened immediately if they were using the card right away.

Big Tiger Mall Scam – Collecting Credit Card Information?

Well...nothing here yet, either. But...from past experiences with my bank, and my card.....if I dispute it, I'm not charged. So, for me... taking a roll on a $40 battery was just satisfying my curiosity.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d