Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New XSP for $799?

$799 new is good. That was the price new from Autel. However, the refurbished units from Autel are just as good and are $549.00 including all the stuff that comes normally with a brand new one, PLUS, all the latest firmware is loaded.. Batteries at $129 is too much. If you are not desperate for a battery, I would wait until Autel stocks more. That should happen in a couple more weeks... I asked them. The price should be $99 as before.

Reactions: KentA
I agree with labrat. My refurbished XSP appeared new. I suspect those now in stock were display models from BestBuy. The package is as complete as the "new" ones, but for Autel refurbishing apparently means yet another manufacturer's inspection.

I agree with labrat. My refurbished XSP appeared new. I suspect those now in stock were display models from BestBuy. The package is as complete as the "new" ones, but for Autel refurbishing apparently means yet another manufacturer's inspection.

My suspicion as well. I do think many of the refurbished units available now are store stock returns. Refurbished units will also carry the same warranty as new. These are great deals at $549.00. It does appear there are only white X-Stars available at the present time. No more orange? Not at the moment at least. Batteries should be coming in a couple of weeks according to the information I received from Autel yesterday, and they'll be less than $129.00.

Refurbished units will also carry the same warranty as new.

Not unless something has changed but it still says refurbs are only 180 days.

Autel Robotics (the Company) warrants to the original retail purchaser of this product, that should this product or any part thereof during normal consumer usage and conditions, be proven defective in material or workmanship that results in product failure within one year of purchase of new product, or 180 days on refurbished product, such defect(s) will be repaired, or replaced (with new or refurbished parts or products) at the Company’s option, with Proof of Purchase, without charge for parts or labor directly related to the defect(s). Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.

The Company shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages arising from the use, misuse, or mounting of the device. The extent of Autel’s liability under this warranty is limited to the repair and replacement provided above and, in no event, shall its liability exceed the purchase price paid by purchaser for the product.

Refurbs do not have a 1 year warranty. That said, my 2 refurbs were both new. Problem is, Autel runs out of them often, and for long periods. If anybody wants a new one, with a full warranty, here ya go!

I'll sell you one for $500, plus shipping, with 2 batteries, the skyreat range booster, and a set of (3) neweer nd/cpl filters.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58