Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Newbie question

Fredfordguy

Reaction score
Hello all, I've put a few flights on my pumpkin ( my first drone) and would like to know how I can delete the still photos I 've taken from the card...I know, a simple question, thanks for any help......

You can use a card reader and use your computer to delete or save the files on the card or you can format the card by using the starlink app.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

I’ve had issues with SD cards provided by Autel, getting slow card writing warnings while flying/recording. Autel told me to reformat the card, but on a computer (Mac or PC), not via the App. I asked why, they said a computer does a more complete job. This resolved one card, the other card was replaced...

SanDisk is the card most commonly provided by Autel. It is also a very reliable card. There are cards that read/write faster than others, so look at the specs when you purchase a card. Also, the computer or tablet, or phone you use to read the card can make a LOT of difference in how fast the card is read.
When a still photo is taken, then you have 22 Mpixels of picture written to the card. However, if you are taking video at 30 frames a second, then you have 22 Mpixels written to the card every 1/30th of a second - a ton of data. Likewise, reading that data also takes time, and takes more time with some computers, tablets, and phones.

Reactions: HiloHawaiian
0CA611E2-395A-431D-99E3-AAF5B6FB1075.jpeg 1DB1AB24-8D54-4464-A13E-8C2482863725.jpeg I agree Sandisk cards are excellent. I think someone goofed at Autel, b/c I got one card that was half the speed of the other.
Both are UHS-1 Class 10 SDXC 64GB cards... The A1 makes all the difference!

There are counterfeits out there but I seriously doubt Autel would have any of those. If you bought another one to put in, there are ways to make sure it's not counterfeit and also you can use CrystalDiskMark to verify the speeds that are advertised. Download CrystalDiskMark 6.0.0 (Free) for Windows

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d