Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

No more Autel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think they don't like that talk

Wow really? I think all viewpoints are good ones even if the poster's particular viewpoint is that Autel is not for them. I'd like to think either the OP deleted the thread or the mods discovered the OP was a DJI plant.....deleting a thread just because it is not a popular viewpoint would not sit too well with me.

If one actually takes the time to do some reading of the posts on this board, there is no way you will come to the conclusion that this is some Autel shill or FanBoi board. Being a moderator on 2 different DronePilots forums, there are posts that are removed by Moderators or Admins for a variety of reasons. However posting a POV that is not inline with the company, is definitely not one of them... ever.

So apparently nobody actually knows why the post "No More Autel" was removed! I ask because I am curious about its content.

If the post creator removed it, that's OK. If the post was full of profanity, then the administrator should have the right to remove. I dislike censorship without justifiable cause.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mainey
So apparently nobody actually knows why the post "No More Autel" was removed! I ask because I am curious about its content.

If the post creator removed it, that's OK. If the post was full of profanity, then the administrator should have the right to remove. I dislike censorship without justifiable cause.
There are people here who determine "justifiable cause"... they are called "Moderator" or "Admin".

If I may ask, did you actually "attempt" to do a search for the original thread? You see, I gave you the benefit of doubt, when I read your original post. A simple search of No More Autel (with "Title Search Only" checked) yields this result:

Search results for query: No More Autel

Here is the original "No More Autel" post, in living color!

Original "No More Autel" thread

I also share responsibility in this... as I did not immediately perform that search myself, upon reading your post. Since it appears only a dozen posts below this inquiry in the General Discussion sub-forum, I refer you to my signature. It has successfully been proven in this thread... by several parties, including myself. :(

Thank you for the link to that post. I see nothing wrong, in my opinion, that would warrant removal. I appreciate this persons views and concerns/issues.

I am relatively new to this Forum. I saw the topic as a new post in an email from Autel Forum. I attempted to view and found nothing (I don't know why).

What happened to the post titled "No More Autel"?
It's still there:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmanvm