Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

No Video/Photo

Vazquezg

Reaction score
The following message appear: The Camera Cannot detect light in M Mode. No display anything. Please help!

Clean your connectors and try again...then contact Autel support as you seem to have a few issues here including battery issue. Your battery might be defective.

The following message appear: The Camera Cannot detect light in M Mode. No display anything. Please help!

Show us a screenshot.

Just FYI - This is *not* an official Autel forum. Please call or email Autel directly for support and/or repair.

I received that same "The Camera Cannot detect light in M Mode". The screen showed the ghost of a bleached image near the top.

I looked around Starlinks for a while & changed a camera setting. Unfortunately, I'm not much help because I don't remember where it was or what it was called. It did not say "M Mode", but I think the title did begin with the letter "M" which gave a hint.

I sympathize with your frustration. I'm not a photo freak or geek but just a want-to-be pilot that gets very confused. If I chanced upon the solution, your odds are excellent.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ranga