Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

OA CALIBRATION Evo II PRO V3

Condor 2023

Reaction score
Hi. I got the Evo ii pro V3 drone. The problem es how to make CALIBRATION of OA system for his new version. I tried to calibrate it but the software deploy a message that says my computer does not have enough machine and finally software Get close. Anyone Get the same problem?

Hi. I got the Evo ii pro V3 drone. The problem es how to make CALIBRATION of OA system for his new version. I tried to calibrate it but the software deploy a message that says my computer does not have enough machine and finally software Get close. Anyone Get the same problem?
WHAT ??????????

WHAT ??????????
Yeah.. The last versión of OA SOFTWARE haven't allowed me yet make sensor calibration. Fortunately my drone works properly but during flying a proximity alarm comes from left side sometimes.. I tried many times in different computers but nothing happened. Look at the video

THE BELOW FROM AUTEL ENTERPRISE SUPPORT (read from the bottom up)-- KINDA SAYS IT ALL EH?

Dear Tom,

I apologize, I cannot answer that question for you. I will forward your request to the relevant team. For specific instructions, it is always best to refer to the official website.

If you have any further questions, feel free to reply directly to this email and I'd be happy to assist.
Best Regards,

Thomas| After-sales Technical Support

--------------- 原始消息 ---------------
发件人: Tom A [[email protected]]
已发送: 2023/11/11 06:57
收件人: [email protected]
主题: RE: WHEN

OK why can’t you implement this on the v3. Just what is the problem?

Sent: Wednesday, November 8, 2023 10:01 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: WHEN

Dear Tom,

I'm sorry, but we are unable to implement this feature on V3. If you need a solution, you may consider sending it to us for repair. I cannot guarantee when this feature will be added in the future. Please stay updated by checking the information on our official website for any announcements regarding the addition of this feature.

If you have any further questions, feel free to reply directly to this email and I'd be happy to assist.
Best Regards,

--------------- 原始消息 ---------------
发件人: Tom A [[email protected]]
已发送: 2023/11/9 04:55
收件人: [email protected]
主题: RE: WHEN

How about some plan that addresses/FIXES the fact that one can do OA calibration on a v2 but not on a v3. THAT IS THE PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent: Tuesday, November 7, 2023 10:54 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: WHEN

Dear Tom,

Thank you for choosing and contacting Autel. We apologize for not being able to meet your expectations satisfactorily. Currently, for the OA issue, V3 can only support sending it back to us for adjustment. If you would like to proceed with the factory return option for OA calibration, please let me know.

Our team is also collecting feedback from users, but for specific instructions on how to update, please refer to the information on the official website for accurate guidance.

Best Regards,

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GLOBODRONE