Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

On The Shores Of Lake Superior

Always enjoy watching your vids Agustine, you seem to also get the perfect music for it too. I was actually there in 2005 or so but I didn't have that view you got!! It's such a beautiful part of Canada and I'll never forget that trip.
Thanks for sharing.

Ya it was a hazy morning. Was suppose to be nice a clear. The sun coming up was a bright orange, very pretty.
I was only out about a mile. Wanted to go across the bay which would have been 2 miles but that stupid small plane scared the crap out of me so I turned around and came back.

Just over 60 Km from where I live.
My son stays with me 3 days a week and I drive him into town 30 Km's a way to go to school so I just take that opportunity to go to different places to fly. Kind of like killing two birds with one stone. The cost of gas is crazy here and keeps going up so I don't travel a lot.

Reactions: Cider Boy
The cost of gas is crazy here and keeps going up so I don't travel a lot.

Simple fix: buy an older used Suzuki V-Strom 650 with a "trunk" to hold your XSP, take your son to school on it, then go offroad after the drop off to get the good shots with the XSP! Oh, and get 45MPG while you're at it. :) :)

Ya ok
60 + years old this guy is not getting into anything smaller than my truck with a 5.7 L Hemi. V8. To many nut case transport drivers out there that want to run you off the road. They don't wear baseball caps, need I say more?

;)Looks nothing like the video ...

Where did that sunset come from ?

Nice Augustine

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58