Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Oupppss !!!!

Comme vous dite aux USA ...
Oh my God !
No damages X-Star fly again, very strong autel !!
I did something similar with my Bebop 2 luckily it broke the tree limb and it continued flying. Glad to read your drone is ok.

I was impressed on how it recovered from the first 2 falls. Shame it didn't do the same on the third time.

Reactions: Franlac
What happened were you not paying attention? Took control meaning your drone was set on way points?

I think the tree won that battle but it's good to hear the drone is ok.

I had a video signal cut when shooting I was flying saw!
But not apprehended the distance with the tree!
Next time you want to trim the tree branches for your local race track, I would pick a cheaper solution. :) Have a great day. Your videos are great by the way, thank you for posting.

• Haha
I feel your pain. XSP are really durable though. I made this about a year ago in Hawaii, from some of my 1st flights in 2016 — all the same drone. I still have it, but it’s starting to show signs of long-term abuse :(

Reactions: Franlac and Ansia
I was learning, and, of course, pushed myself too fast before I knew what I was doing :) The really bad crash over the treetops was a compass problem Autel fixed under warranty!

Reactions: Ansia
I have never crashed my drone yet and I fly close to the ground and fast. This was a test flight when I bought my Evo and this was like my 3rd flight, 2nd with the goggles.
3:26 me sitting at the basketball court. Have a great day.

10 feet isn't close. But....you really want it to move...do it in atti mode.
You cannot fly in Ludicrous mode much lower than 5-10 for an extended period of time since the EVO looses altitude while moving forward.

You cannot fly in Ludicrous mode much lower than 5-10 for an extended period of time since the EVO looses altitude while moving forward.
Just need to ease off the forward pitch a bit. Nobody drives their car floored solid continuously, even while speeding.....kinda the same idea. Just feather it back to maintain height.

Reactions: Madhungarian

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacqueslambert