Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

RJ_Make's Gimbal Brace

Sorry I'm new to this stuff, I sent a payment and didn't see a place for a note, hope I can take care of it through here I ordered a red gimbal cover so my freewell will work, I'm out of Riverside Ca if theirs anything else I would need to do its easier to e-mail for me [email protected]

No problem, I shipped it out today.

Thanks.

Sorry I'm new to this stuff, I sent a payment and didn't see a place for a note, hope I can take care of it through here I ordered a red gimbal cover so my freewell will work, I'm out of Riverside Ca if theirs anything else I would need to do its easier to e-mail for me [email protected]

Huh??? ;)

Just ordered orange gimble brace did not give you type. Standard size as I do not have filters at this time.

Thank you
[email protected]

I was just getting ready to send you an email.. :) Because of Labor Day it will not go out until Tuesday.

Thanks and have a great holiday weekend

Interesting, mine does not have the knurling. Perhaps someone will make a gimbal cover for these eventually.
You have the PolarPro filters then. Same color, same ND choices, one knurled (Neewer) and one smooth (PolarPro).

A little while ago I designed a Gimbal Brace for the standard camera lens and one for the Freewell filter set. ( I'm currently working on one for the new 4K series filters.) At the time I had no intentions of selling them, but quite a few people wanted them. So.... :D

So I thought I would start a thread (because LuvMyTJ says it's ok :)) if there are others that might like one.

Here's how I did it.

At this time, I'm only willing to ship to US address. :(

The cost for the brace is $10.00 US each and $5.00 shipping.

I currently have a few from those who committed, but did not pay. I'm also printing a few extra's now.

In Stock:

Blue: 1 Freewell -- 2 Standard
Orange: 0 Freewell -- 0 Standard (Completely Out)
Yellow: 0 Freewell -- 3 Standard
Red: 2 Freewell -- 2 Standard

If you would like one: Send PayPal payment: Via This link (ServiceXp) Please Indicate color and style in the payment notes.

View attachment 68

View attachment 69

thanks, just bought one...any color is fine!

thanks, just bought one...any color is fine!

Hello Arto, I've received $10.00, however you didn't add the cost of shipping (5.00). The total should have been 15.00. I understand you don't care about color, but I need to know if you want the standard or filter version?.

Thanks in advance.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials