Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Should I update firmware...I'm still on 1.1.3

markophonic

Reaction score
I haven't updated the firmware yet. I purchased the x-star premium April of 2017 and I'm on the firmware that was on it as it came new.

Never tried any beta firmware. I've read good and bad regarding the latest firmware.

Is it really worth it? Some things sound like an improvement...others not so much.

does anyone prefer the older firmware?

Reactions: Jose
HI, to be totally honest I think that when I updated my firmware it was the best thing I had ever done with my drone, now the orange kitty has turned into a demon ;) super smooth yaw... I luv it.... So go for it mate.

HI, to be totally honest I think that when I updated my firmware it was the best thing I had ever done with my drone, now the orange kitty has turned into a demon ;) super smooth yaw... I luv it.... So go for it mate.

Are you on Andriod or IOS with the new firmware for the XSP?

Absolutely! Firmware updates are done for a reason: To make things better (not worse). Occasionally, when firmware and software updates are done (such as when Apple recently rolled out an iOS update), they do more harm than good. But, when that happens, it's Front Page news.
The latest update from Autel added greater stability, it lowered the automatic 'lift-off' height, and a few other things. Do get it.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d