Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Small movie for a small place (Brittany, France)

Great vid Francois and nice song, may I propose a new approach for your next videos ?
Start narrating your videos in English and start slowly and short to explain what we see and
you will see within 6 to 8 months time you will start to be bilingual.
When you stumble on using a correct word just ask us or myself also as I'm fully bilingual.
Is it a challenge you could set for yourself and come out a winner?
Hope so.

Hello Normex, Thank you very much for your appreciation and for your advice. In fact, I do not intend to start my videos to an international audience but rather to my french circle of friends and family. It can be a bit wrong, especially since I post here on an English-speaking forum like here ! I will consider proposing some English or French / French news for my non-bilingual audience. My daughter is a translator and will advise me but I thank you for offering me your services. Best regards to you.

Great video, “small place”, you made it look large in area, nice job and thank you for taking me to a place I hope to visit one day

Very nice Francois. You have obviously overcame most of the editing obstacles!!! I sometimes struggle with the patience in that regard. Thanks for posting!!!

Very nice again Francois!

At 0:56 that bird is like "I'm serious guys; I caught a fish and it was THIS BIG!!" :)

You sure got this video thing down, i'm still learning but am inspired by your videos, great job!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SycamoreGroves