Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Snaaakkkee.

You must have better eyes than me. I watched it twice and never saw it LOL
At what time in the video and where to look :)

I could not see it either. Not only the time but where on the video (center, left, upper, right) would be useful.
Beautiful location. Where was this taken?

Ya just like Autel did to us at CES LOL throw out a prototype folding UAV and call it EVO and we have them interested for another year. The old bait n switch game :)

I could not see it either. Not only the time but where on the video (center, left, upper, right) would be useful.
Beautiful location. Where was this taken?
This is just a few miles north of Las Vegas, NV. There never is anybody else out there it is so lonesome out there I talk back to my controller when she tells me I am calibrated etc. generally I just say "Yes Dear"

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
This is just a few miles north of Las Vegas, NV. There never is anybody else out there it is so lonesome out there I talk back to my controller when she tells me I am calibrated etc. generally I just say "Yes Dear"
LOL :facepalm: I do the same all the time!!

rkyleh
I am planning a trip to Vegas sometime in early April. Can you give a more exact location. It does sound like an ideal place to fly!

rkyleh
I am planning a trip to Vegas sometime in early April. Can you give a more exact location. It does sound like an ideal place to fly!

36°26'28" N 115°26'57" W
You have to travel north out of Vegas on 395 toward Reno. The country to the left of the highway is BLM so you can fly out there. To the right is a national park Obama designated for geologist to dig for bones. The road is a little tricky to find but there is a lot of country to fly in. I am moving up to Utah or I would take you out there. Good Luck

rkyleh
Thanks for the information... I have printed it out.
I hope all goes well in Utah for you. I have been making a list of places to fly in the southwest (now that I plan to really retire?). BLM lands are definitely on my list. If you fly any of them post here and let us know how it goes. Grand Step Escalante (or what is being left of it) is high on my list. I drove though it many moons ago and was very impressed. I have also heard that Valley of the Gods is quite open to drones.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d