Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Some techniques to use command inputs to determine the aircraft's' orientation

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Visual Flight Training
Here is how its done, some of the experienced RC pilots might already know this. If so it is a great review and for those new to flying UAV's I am sure you will gain a lot from the video.
Yes the UAV is a Yuneec Typhoon H but the principles are the same. Hope you get something out of this.

Wow, so much I don't know.... It's bookmarked, I'll watch it again, TY It's so easy to take your eye off your drone and fly by the camera view. I've gotten into some squirrelly situations doing this, and try hard to stop, but I'm not always successful...

I've bookmarked it also. I've had a couple situations where I just had to hit the RTH button. This new tablet (to me) that I use now is so nice seeing everything now.

Excellent video and training techniques. This is part of the exercises that I was taught to practice with a few years ago when I began to fly the little Hubsans and Symas that were strictly manual hands on fliers. There are or were videos out there that take you through all the basic moves and stick movements. I teach with a basic drone using these techniques and then move up to the more advanced birds. Just like flying manned birds, you should have a grasp for the basics before you go to the autopilot control. I just sold my last Syma last month to a gent who watched me and my son doing a drone dance with the son’s hexacopter and my quad. I gave him about 30 minutes of these basics and when I left he was having the time of his life running his drills. Thanks, Augustine, for the reminder!

If you really want to be a better flier, drop half the cost of a battery on a pure manual bird and practice these basics every day for a month. Almost promise you will replace a few props but you will come out the other side a much better drone pilot!

Reactions: dguyton670

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller