Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Sunrise in San Francisco with Evo 2 Pro

Very nice well made video, good job!

San Francisco, haven’t been there since the early nineties, used to run Bay to Breakers 10k races there each year. Those were the races movie stars ran in with no fear, was great everyone respected each runner.

The video makes San Francisco look so clean, I like that you showing the beautiful parts of San Francisco.

Well done!
Paul

Reactions: kccumm
Very nice well made video, good job!

San Francisco, haven’t been there since the early nineties, used to run Bay to Breakers 10k races there each year.

The video makes San Francisco look so clean, I like that you showing the beautiful parts of San Francisco.

Well done!
Pail
Yeah I was there for 6 weeks in Sept/Oct and it is an amazing city very beautiful in many parts and kind of rundown in others but a place I am glad I could experience even in the COVID-19 era

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
I really enjoyed your OP video.
I have a EVO II Pro arriving today.
Can you please share your camera settings (best you can) for the early dawn footage.
They came out very nice. I understand the camera on the Pro is more complicated than the EVO 1

Reactions: kccumm
Can you please share your camera settings (best you can) for the early dawn footage.
They came out very nice. I understand the camera on the Pro is more complicated than the EVO 1

Honestly I just had the camera in auto...I have only recently started experiment with doing manual settings as it is forcing me to learn photography concepts I knew little about.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacqueslambert