Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Tell us about yourself!

Hi cokeaddict, I am also from down under but not DOWN UNDER as much as you I am a little DOWN UPPER from Sydney AUS actually.
I think you and I are the only ones in Aus to own this great quad, I also have the Orange PUMPKIN??
I think you pinched my lines cos that's exactly what I would have said and I agree with you.
I am puzzled SNOW in Aus?? must be Mount Bulla in winter (nice though I hope you still have the Aussie humour).
Cheers, JV

Hi all, I'm Ed from Southern New Mexico. Purchased my X-Star Premium back in July from Carolina Dronz and have enjoyed flying and learning whenever time permits. I'm a motorsports videographer and may use the drone in some of my work, if I can ever find time to schecule the Part 107 exam. Thanks for providing this forum!

Joe, technically from Miami, but full-time motorhome with visits with family here. Have flown shall quads for four years or so and an ready to move up a level technically. Hanging out here to learn as much as possible about the XSP.

Tyler from Baltimore. 26, Govt. Contractor, Harley owner, volunteer fireman, Volkswagen/Audi fanatic, foodie. Got a drone so i can travel with my girlfriend who loves photography and ill have something to do while she shoots :)

Reactions: brian bwin
Hi Everyone. Very new pilot here from Ohio. Need to learn, just purchased a X-Star Premium. The weather isn't coperating though might be spring before first flight.

Smitty1157

Mykle Williams, from Las Vegas New Mexico.....yeah the other Vegas, and of US!! Howdy!!

Mykle Williams, from Las Vegas New Mexico.....yeah the other Vegas, and of US!! Howdy!!
Welcome mylkledw!
Although this forum Is minimal, it still has its following of deticated Autel owners and pilots.
Please share your experiences and questions.
We are here to help! Enjoy the forum!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d