Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

The French Grand Canyon

Franlac

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
The Grand Canyon du Verdon .
Recognized as the highest canyon in Europe, it receives each year the stupefied and dazzled tribute of thousands of tourists.
Along its route, the Martel or Imbut trails for example, open exciting hiking opportunities, for a sports tourism, but some portions of these mythical trails are extremely difficult, and are sometimes dangerous.
Enjoyed and Keep cool ..

The Grand Canyon du Verdon .
Recognized as the highest canyon in Europe, it receives each year the stupefied and dazzled tribute of thousands of tourists.
Along its route, the Martel or Imbut trails for example, open exciting hiking opportunities, for a sports tourism, but some portions of these mythical trails are extremely difficult, and are sometimes dangerous.
Enjoyed and Keep cool ..
One of your best Franlac. I love it.

Reactions: Franlac
Beautiful spot, well done. I always look forward to your videos. You are an inspiration.

Le Grand Canyon du Verdon was so stimulating to watch that I can only imagine how breathtaking it was to create. Congratulations for a spectacular video production.

Reactions: Franlac
Stunning, gorgeous, wow.... Of course, you can’t fly a drone in American National Parks w/o permission, it looks like you had no restrictions! Great video!

Stunning, gorgeous, wow.... Of course, you can’t fly a drone in American National Parks w/o permission, it looks like you had no restrictions! Great video!
Thank you, Merci, i'm very happy to make you happy with these beautiful images.
Here also in France we have national parks where theft is forbidden.
Bbut the Grand Canyon of the Verdon is not a Park but a Nature Reserve.
It is largely authorized to overfly, do not exceed 50 meters above sea level, from where you are!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy