Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

The OTHER Orange drone

Its camera isn't as good as the X-Star and it doesn't have any optical flow camera. The range on it isn't that good either, and it is difficult to install/remove the battery.

Reactions: Squirrel!
Already inquired, they aren't a good drone, hence, version 3. I think it is Capt. Bill that has one.

the yuneec 520 is orange, has 1 in cmos camera, thermal camera, sdk, on a detachable gimbal....its everything that the xsp was going to be....for 4x the cost. ($4000)..ouch....

Yuneec H520 - CGOET Bundle

I have a Splash Drone3 . The camera is not as good as the XP, but it does a good job of flying. Seems real smooth. I fly on the ocean a lot, thats why I got it. You can get good footage with it, but you have to decide all camera settings ahead of time and concentrate on doing good filming and keeping the camera angles away fro the sun. I get a lot of rainbow affect on the lens. There is no lens filters for it as far as I know. All and all its good for my ocean flying as I am not afraid of it going down in the water, it floats. It is also a good idea to do ALL the calibrations that you can on it to get it to perform better ie,,gimble, accelerometer, compass. Also a little spendy at $1699 .

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy