Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Thoughts?

Hard to tell by the video. Looks to me like one wandered sideways and the other wandered back. All in all I think the XSP seemed to be more stable. Dunno

A lot of the time the DJI was closer to the ground causing it to wonder from the ground effect turbulence.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Reactions: fundy
A lot of the time the DJI was closer to the ground causing it to wonder from the ground effect turbulence.

Totally makes sense. It was fighting the wind more.

Only pressing the auto take off and see what happens. The P3S is drifting all over while the XSP is incredibly stable, though it does have a bit of 'drift' to it, nothing when compared to the P3S.

But as Agustine said, It was a lot closer to the ground so it might have been fighting the ground effect turbulence.
I'd rather not put a product down until the comparisons are done in a very similar environment.

Very similar environment? LOL. It was the exact same environment! Both are auto take off and zero touching of the controls. This is 100% autonomous.

What height does the DJI default auto take off? Seemed really low.

I'm kind of interested in hearing your thoughts of the whole test to be honest since you own both. I've never owned or flown a DJI.

Agree. Try them both around 15 feet and see what happens.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d