Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Under the Washington Dome of Drone Silence...

Maxheadspace

Reaction score
Greetings from Washington, DC, where no drones fly! I'm referring, of course, to the fifteen mile radius no-fly zone centered on Washington. Yes, it sucks, but still able to travel a bit to get in my flying. Just joined this group in anticipation of purchasing an Evo as soon as they come out. I have a DJI Mavic Pro, Phantom 3 and a Spark, plus four 3D Robotics Solo drones, but I'm fed up with DJI's nannyware restrictions and 3DR went out of business in the hobby drone market. I've been hoping for a long time that Autel will be able to seriously compete with DJI, and the Evo seems to have the right technology to do so. It looks like Autel has banked everything on the Evo so I hope it performs as well as the specs imply. Anyway, I doubt I will buy the first Evo off the line, but I'll be an early adopter for sure. Glad to be here and I look forward to great discussions.

Max

Reactions: HiloHawaiian
The UAV design is solid on the EVO, the flight controller is solid on the EVO, Customer service will be top notch when it comes out but will the tech engineering guys be able to spite out firmware that works and be able to update firmware in a timely manner unlike they did with the now dead in the water X-Star???
I am with you on not being early adopter. They fooled me once now it is up to them to regain my respect. Hope they do.

Reactions: HiloHawaiian

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58