Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Vid development programs

Fredfordguy

Reaction score
Hello, just getting my feet wet in the drone world but am loving the above ground format for photos and vids offered by the pumpkin. Can anybody recommend a program that works well, easy for a dummy like me to develop any vids I might make? Preferably free? I'm just doing stills now but would like to move up to doing vids. Thanks for any advice....

A lot of the "free stuff" isn't really free. They offer either a limited set of features or an expiration date (usually 30 or 60 days), or both. I went nuts until I spoke with a photographer after seeing some of his work. He recommended Filmora by Wondershare. It was about $50 on a special they offered. The high end of these products seems to be Lightworks. I'm sure you get what you pay for, but the question is what do you need?
Filmora works for my needs.

Good Luck

I use windows 7 movie maker...but not with 4k, or 2.7k video from the pumpkin....i have to downsample to 1080p with a program called Handbrake...all free...arto

Reactions: KentA
You didn't mention the platform you use. If it's a Mac, use the included iMovie. Windows has a built-in movie maker also. Handbrake was mentioned, it is a great tool to have. Mac users have been using Handbrake for years. If you have a lesser computer, you may have issues working with 4K footage. Try working with 1080 instead of 4K if you run into problems.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kingraja