Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Video shutting off

wrdavis57

Reaction score
Had my xsp video stop, was flying doing some videos and on my last two the video would start but stop within a few seconds, any thoughts?
Batteries above 50%, no interference, clear line of site and only 400 feet from home point and 125 feet high. Checked when I got home and card had 3/4 left so card was not full

Okay I will bite p, how do you know ;)
I have a motorcycle helmet cam of dubious quality, and every now and then it will just stop recording. Format the card, take three pictures, and it'll start working again. Now I try to remember to format it before each ride.

My XSP did something similar once; so I formatted the card and it began working again. Now I format the card every 10th flight or so. Some guys format every flight.

May not be your issue, but it's an easy test!

Sent using Tapatalk

If your video suddenly stops, it is likely that your gimble/camera mount isn't fully locked and snapped in. You can still receive video without any SD card in at all, so formatting the card is unlikely the thing that is actually fixing things. In fact, as you take the card in/out to format it, you may be improving the connection on the gimble/mount. Try taking the gimble/camera mount completely off, then clean the brass contacts (on the camera and on the drone) with alcohol. Then, make sure the gimble/camera are snapped in fully and that you hear a click after snapping it in.

If your video suddenly stops, it is likely that your gimble/camera mount isn't fully locked and snapped in. You can still receive video without any SD card in at all, so formatting the card is unlikely the thing that is actually fixing things. In fact, as you take the card in/out to format it, you may be improving the connection on the gimble/mount. Try taking the gimble/camera mount completely off, then clean the brass contacts (on the camera and on the drone) with alcohol. Then, make sure the gimble/camera are snapped in fully and that you hear a click after snapping it in.
And make sure you hear the click

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials