Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

View from Western nc

516CD25A-3D08-4657-8B25-629E9B6FEDB9.jpeg 10C9F8E5-0994-4F70-AB15-3A000535C474.jpeg Beautiful! Always pretty over here in Western North Carolina. Here’s another pic between Hayesville and Franklin, NC.

Reactions: Cider Boy and KentA
Very nice ron,that was one of the places on my fall trip but didn't make it...I like snow augustine!!!

Beautiful country boss, my leaf days are over, lots of snow today, can't wait until spring!!

I sure do, i haven't done much in the way of video last winter due to learning to fly my ship but this year i'm going to alot more. I live in Salt Lake City but go to the mountains ( 15 mins. away) most the time!

I sure do, i haven't done much in the way of video last winter due to learning to fly my ship but this year i'm going to alot more. I live in Salt Lake City but go to the mountains ( 15 mins. away) most the time!
You live in a beautiful part of the world, looking forward to your pics and videos...

I played hookie today & shot some awesome videos plus it is 60 degrees today. I went through 6 batteries, lovin' this day!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller