Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Walkera Vitus

macoman

Reaction score
I have been checking the price of this drone since it was released in 2016 and it's crazy that the price still the same. Why it's not dropping in price as other drones? I mean, the Vitus it's not even popular.

I'm having dejavú

Not many older UAV's go down in price. The Yuneec Q500 is still selling on ebay in some cases for over $1000 bucks. The 3DR Solo Drone Quadcopter is still up there in price without a camera just a GoPro gimbal and they don't even make them anymore but everyone wants one for how they can program it with all the 3rd party stuff out there. If they are still selling don't expect the price to go down to much.

Reactions: macoman
I'm having dejavú

LMAO... I am getting older and stupid... I forgot about it... Sorry my friend... [emoji2957]

• Haha
Reactions: Ansia
Not many older UAV's go down in price. The Yuneec Q500 is still selling on ebay in some cases for over $1000 bucks. The 3DR Solo Drone Quadcopter is still up there in price without a camera just a GoPro gimbal and they don't even make them anymore but everyone wants one for how they can program it with all the 3rd party stuff out there. If they are still selling don't expect the price to go down to much.
I understand but at least the 3DR have a fan base in the open source community that still make mods for this drone. The Vitus on the other hand is basically dead... Not too many owners out there that are proud of the purchase. Software is dead and not in production anymore. It does not work in Android. They only have an iOS software that works for this particular drone. This is why I am surprised that they have the guts to keep this drone at the same price as when it was released with all the issues this drone and platform have.

There is a Walkera forum. Perhaps someone will sell one on the cheaps.

I mean, I am not in the hurry... I am just curious to see how it perform because if you saw the RC saylors YouTube channel about this drone. They do not recommend to anyone to buy it. But we don't know if walkera already fixed all the issues with this drone with a firmware.

Funny you say that. There is just 1 thread under the walkera banner. Here is what it says in 2019...
View attachment 5826
Lol... That's the thing I don't get it... If it's really a junk... Why keep their price so high in 2019? The Voyager 5 that they have is $18k dollars. It make the inspire 2 a bargain!!

Lol... That's the thing I don't get it... If it's really a junk... Why keep their price so high in 2019? The Voyager 5 that they have is $18k dollars. It make the inspire 2 a bargain!!
Simple. There are always curious people who will pay up and regret later.

Reactions: macoman
Simple. There are always curious people who will pay up and regret later.
You convinced me... I will never get this aircraft. It has a cool avoiding crash system in front and sides but a buggy platform.

Reactions: Ansia
STAY AWAY FROM WALKERA! Had one a few years ago and they are nothing but CHINESE JUNK!
REALLY, REALLY BAD Customer Support too.
You buy it and it doesn't work, "SO SORRY CHARLIE" it's yours.
BA BYE!

Reactions: macoman and Ansia

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fischcrazy