Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

We need apps similar to Autopilot & Litchi for the X-Star line

I asked support yesterday about the release of the SDK...they have no info on when it'll be released (even though Autel said it would be as soon as the official FW was released)."I hope we see the SDK soon, but unfortunately we have not received the information on it or the time frame just yet."

I asked about mavlink compatibility of the flight controller (for connection to mission planner) and they said this: "The flight controller is built upon code that is based on Pixhawk software. It is proprietary though and does not directly link up or communicate since everything has been changed." That seems to be pretty good news, actually; I bet we'll be able to use mission planner as soon as the SDK is released.

And no info is going to China! "Yes all of your data is safe. With us, we are not directly connected to your drone and app at all times like other manufacturers. You choose when to upload flight logs to the cloud, and when you do, it is just going to a google server in Texas. "

I asked support yesterday about the release of the SDK...they have no info on when it'll be released (even though Autel said it would be as soon as the official FW was released)."I hope we see the SDK soon, but unfortunately we have not received the information on it or the time frame just yet."

I asked about mavlink compatibility of the flight controller (for connection to mission planner) and they said this: "The flight controller is built upon code that is based on Pixhawk software. It is proprietary though and does not directly link up or communicate since everything has been changed." That seems to be pretty good news, actually; I bet we'll be able to use mission planner as soon as the SDK is released.

And no info is going to China! "Yes all of your data is safe. With us, we are not directly connected to your drone and app at all times like other manufacturers. You choose when to upload flight logs to the cloud, and when you do, it is just going to a google server in Texas. "

Agreed! Need Litchi and others. Please release the SDK.
Also....could use 1” sensor to compete with overall vid/pic quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuvNtiTTays