Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Well I think this will do it for me

and we know autel put this out?ok sure,i see no rep or anything so i call bs
btw,your not an evo owner so your point in being here is?

It's from their bloody channel.

Have we met before? I feel like you might have great Intel. Perhaps from an IP in China?

Give it up, shilling takes more skill.

It's from their bloody channel.

Have we met before? I feel like you might have great Intel. Perhaps from an IP in China?

Give it up, shilling takes more skill.
then you should,from an evo owner to one that isnt but is still here:rolleyes:

i agree but its hard to do when people blast something that they no longer own.
3d mapping birds start around 10k but their upset they couldnt get it at a steal
Problem is it was advertised as going to have it so I understand the other side. We were promised a lot of things with the XSP that never happened and then they moved on leaving us wanting what was promised. There are a lot of people here that have a great deal of knowledge not only about the drones but the companies and how they do things.

Reactions: KentA
Also do you think it's a good thing that it took like 2 years for a firmware to come out that was NOT beta?

Also do you think it's a good thing that it took like 2 years for a firmware to come out that was NOT beta?
oh yeah
their called dji. pumping out updates for 2 years and still doing it.
and for every issue the evo has,DJI HAS IT ALSO
and yes i own several dji birds

hmm,perhaps they should do as dji does ,pump em out regardless,some are still using the ancient .700 firmware

oh yeah
their called dji. pumping out updates for 2 years and still doing it.
and for every issue the evo has,DJI HAS IT ALSO
and yes i own several dji birds
I'm not here to defend or praise one or the other. Just saying Autel promised a ton more than anyone and never came through. You are the first gen EVO owner and you are likely going to be a little discouraged in time like we all were with the XSP. I hope not but it looks like things are repeating themselves.

i know im coming off the wrong way to some but some are here blasting a product they no longer own and can be easily construed as spiteful.
im one of the biggest critics there is but i also practice understanding,fairness and looking at the big picture.
evo is new and its understandable they cant fulfill everyone wishes
i think it takes balls to compete with dji and yes for every quirk the evo has,so does dji and the evo has features none of the dji lineup can compete with

Reactions: Barry
I'm not here to defend or praise one or the other. Just saying Autel promised a ton more than anyone and never came through. You are the first gen EVO owner and you are likely going to be a little discouraged in time like we all were with the XSP. I hope not but it looks like things are repeating themselves.
barely a week out is too soon to condemn

Reactions: Barry
i know im coming off the wrong way to some but some are here blasting a product they no longer own and can be easily construed as spiteful.
im one of the biggest critics there is but i also practice understanding,fairness and looking at the big picture.
evo is new and its understandable they cant fulfill everyone wishes
i think it takes balls to compete with dji and yes for every quirk the evo has,so does dji and the evo has features none of the dji lineup can compete with
Not sure what you mean by "no longer own" but that really doesn't matter. Sounds like they have experience if they owned something before but who cares.
It's not only DJI and Autel that have quirks. They all do basically and it's very good that we have more than one company to compete so that they get better and better and that competition will also lower prices.
I really hope Autel comes through for you and everyone else. I honestly would like an EVO but i'll wait till the bugs are figured out or i'll go with someone else. Maybe the new Parrot. :cool:

barely a week out is too soon to condemn
I was condemning the XSP not the EVO. I'm saying I hope it doesn't repeat itself with the EVO.
Edit: Don't get me wrong I love my XSP to death.

Not sure what you mean by "no longer own" but that really doesn't matter. Sounds like they have experience if they owned something before but who cares.
It's not only DJI and Autel that have quirks. They all do basically and it's very good that we have more than one company to compete so that they get better and better and that competition will also lower prices.
I really hope Autel comes through for you and everyone else. I honestly would like an EVO but i'll wait till the bugs are figured out or i'll go with someone else. Maybe the new Parrot. :cool:
a decent thought out post,i agree give autel a chance before putting it in the internet **** bowl,
i have too many drones already and my sons getting the parrot so well see if one ends up in my stable

a decent thought out post,i agree give autel a chance before putting it in the internet **** bowl,
i have too many drones already and my sons getting the parrot so well see if one ends up in my stable
Oh and you don't put parrots in a stable. lol I kill me. :cool:

Reactions: skimcoat
Gentlemen ( and perhaps some ladies), First of all ,I am still flying my X-Star on a regular basis. I paid for it the first week that I owned it. It is still flying beautifully and taking great photos and videos. It made me over a $1000 last month. (BTW I am FAA 107 pilot) My deep concern was that batteries would become unavailable... Just got a new one from Autel yesterday.
As a professional videographer, I view the birds I own (3) as tools ( camera platforms actually) As a side note, I never buy the first version of any camera, computer, or quadcopter...Having said all that... If Autel works out the bugs for the EVO. I will buy it. The photos and pictures look great... the compact form factor is the appeal.
Bottom line...Autel produces the best aerial pictures for the money, period ... on an airframe that has been very very reliable and easy to fly and maintain. If the EVO is equal in quality to the X-Star Premium then it's a done deal.. PS, I don't give a **** about flying my expensive camera platform through a hazardous kids playground or any other similar environment.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy