Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

What does everyone have their EXP set at?

I'm doing the same thing, exp setting at .4 seems the smoothest and speed is good.

I downloaded starlink yesterday, again, looking for EXP. Still can't find it in the app. What's up with that?

QuadSquad - first, you must be running the beta firmware. If so, you'll find it under advanced settings - you may have to scroll down.

Yeah.... That dawned on me later in the morning. I'm a little gun shy of the beta software, reading the "issues". I cancel go home, and manually land. My only complaints with the present official software, is:

Violent descent
100 ft coast from full speed to stop
Touchy stick rates

Other than that, my tx connection to the craft is pretty solid. Though I do get the video link warnings, only in one spot I've flown, have I actually gotten pixelation. So, I'm thinking I'll hold out for the official v2 release. And even then, I'll probably wait for any glitches to arise. While doing video, actually, most of the time, the coasting is OK. Makes for smoother video. Perhaps one of the long timers, who have a " semi personal" relationship with autel, could suggest a "switch", in the firmware, for coasting/aggressive airbraking.

I'll tell you tomorrow when mine gets back home...i think I had set it at .3 after firmware upgrade.

0.2 only because some have suggested it in this forum. I haven't tried any other setting yet since I haven't had the time to fly.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58