Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

When you just gotta.......

Busdriver

Reaction score
Sitting around waiting for the sunrise to go do "you know what". Decided to put together a compilation of video/stills of my favorite "chill" place. It's a "sweet spot" in between jurisdictions along a trail out my front door.

No people, animals or 107 regulations were "at risk" during the making of this video. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

In the interest of full disclosure, the "Follow Me" shot was taken by Mike Weasner. Could be a little clearer, but we couldn't get the XSP to match the approach speed of the "SMURF". Any ideas as to how to attain speeds of 180 mph are appreciated.

For displaying video on line so I can watch it on my laptop with my morning coffee you could not ask for a better camera than what you have on your bird. Nice video. I just hope the camera on the EVO is as good as what we have on the premier so when my prmier dies I can get something just a little better.

Reactions: Busdriver
Great job my friend, but to short !
No music WHY ??
Merci depuis la France, thanks from France !!
Thanks.

Too Short? I have ADHD.
No music? I'd like to say that I don't like it when someone forces me to listen to their music at the intersection. But the truth be told, I'm lazy.

Speaking of short, I have driven by this sculpture a thousand times over the years when it occurred to me to try and "fly it." Most of you have beautiful waterfalls, rivers and crop circles to show off. I got red steel. The headwinds were a steady 10kts and gusting higher so anything "cute" was out of the question. In the immortal words of da Terminator, "I'll be baaaak."

On the upside, I did recruit a new crew member. While the pumpkin was struggling with the winds, he was circling overhead laughing.

Problem is Francis has a hard time understanding written english. His native tongue is French. I'm sure he does the best he can using Google translator but I know it sometimes is hard to understand the translation o_O
Exactly My friend.... you understand everything !! your way of talking in the USA, is sometimes difficult for me !!
As I do not understand, I do not know what to say ..
It is also for that, that will surely leave Autel Robotics.
Merci Augustine from France ...

Last edited:
Problem is Francis has a hard time understanding written english. His native tongue is French. I'm sure he does the best he can using Google translator but I know it sometimes is hard to understand the translation o_O
Yes true, I should have known that and I did not intend that to be mean in any way. Bad joke on my part.

Exactly My friend.... you understand everything !! your way of talking in the USA, is sometimes difficult for me !!
As I do not understand, I do not know what to say ..
It is also for that, that will surely leave Autel Robotics.
Merci Augustine from France ...
Je m'excuse Franlac. I'm sorry. I was hoping that maybe you could translate some of that web page. ADHD means French Translation of “attention deficit hyperactivity disorder” | Collins English-French Dictionary

Reactions: Franlac

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy