Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Where are flight logs?

JS1500

Reaction score
I’ve seen some videos that show that the Evo’s flight logs are on the home screen of the Explorer app in the top right corner, but when I launch the app I’m never given the option to view flight logs. Can anyone help me out with this? (I’m using the latest version of the app on the iPhone.)

I have heard that u can only view on Android. But for the android on the home screen of the app. Before u click "go fly". In the top right hand corner click on your silhouette (user profile). And flight logs are in there. If they do upgrade the iOS app. Or if there are any Android users out there,. That's where the logs are.

While not the issue here, I will add this simply for others. In talking with Autel because my sync logs “disappeared” on my S8, make sure you keep the screen at full resolution. I needed to turn my phone to power saver and that dropped the resolution to 720p. That caused the sync log option to “disappear” on the S8 due to scaling issues. It also caused the Google watermark to go full screen on play back.

Interesting scaling issue, but it was funny.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmanvm