Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Why I’m selling my Lite+ Talk Story

I love the Autels. My go-to was an EVO II 8K. Hundreds of hours and missions. Then something went haywire and it went down into a lake. Obviously irretrievable. Autel offered me a 10% discount on a V2 rugged bundle. Seriously? 10%? And I'm loaded with all the equipment that makes up a rugged bundle. So, while I love the product, the company leaves a lot to be desired. Spoke with a friend at DJI: he said it would have been likely DJI would have just shipped me a new aircraft, which would have been all I need. But Autel doesn't seem to think of the importance of repeat customers. Too bad I'm not a huge fan of DJI. I'm now in a mess for a main quadcopter. Oh well...

I love the Autels. My go-to was an EVO II 8K. Hundreds of hours and missions. Then something went haywire and it went down into a lake. Obviously irretrievable. Autel offered me a 10% discount on a V2 rugged bundle. Seriously? 10%? And I'm loaded with all the equipment that makes up a rugged bundle. So, while I love the product, the company leaves a lot to be desired. Spoke with a friend at DJI: he said it would have been likely DJI would have just shipped me a new aircraft, which would have been all I need. But Autel doesn't seem to think of the importance of repeat customers. Too bad I'm not a huge fan of DJI. I'm now in a mess for a main quadcopter. Oh well...
Really Hard to believe that.
All you need to do is go to our sister forum for
mp_150.png
Mavic Pilots to read similar stories about DJI. If you think about it, no discount was mandatory and it sounds that your drone was out of warranty and/or not insured. Not to minimize your loss and the pain you went through, but sometimes we can only blame ourselves. I have a fleet of 8 drones, some are DJI and some are Autel and Skydio. and every one of them is insured. Also, with the Evo II v3 now on the market, there are many great deals on the v2s.

Good luck in all you do.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xander0791