Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

X-Star Log Files

Well I will either wait for Tom to fix the xstar viewer or wait and see if you come up with some solution. :)
Enjoy your day.

I read your comment on GitHub about the freeware donelogbook. That is what I am using also, you just need to look near the bottom to allow you to convert & download the files.
screenshot-www.dronelogbook.com-2017-09-30-15-06-12-377.png

ok I see it now....I had to save the project in order for the export stuff to appear.....what I'll need to do is remove python 3.x and install 2.7.5 to give this a proper try.....no big deal but I'm out of time for the moment....hopefully I'll get to it within a day or so....the big issue for me at the moment, however, is even if I can read the new log files the data is pretty meaningless to me until I get header definitions but I do have a few ideas brewing.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Got to it quicker than I thought....it doesn't run...I'm concerned that the thread is 4 years old and the IGC file format has gone through revisions since the converter was developed.

Got a little itchy about this today so I fired off a request to support:

"Hello......I've been parsing the log files created by FW V2.0.x and notice that all the column header info is completely different from the logs generated in V1.1.3......I've been using this data to create altitude and heading overlays on my videos as required by downstream users of my flight output....now I'm kinda up a creek.....can you provide either a mapping of old-to-new headings or provide a document which explains what each data column represents and the measurement units that are used? Thank you."

Got a little itchy about this today so I fired off a request to support:

"Hello......I've been parsing the log files created by FW V2.0.x and notice that all the column header info is completely different from the logs generated in V1.1.3......I've been using this data to create altitude and heading overlays on my videos as required by downstream users of my flight output....now I'm kinda up a creek.....can you provide either a mapping of old-to-new headings or provide a document which explains what each data column represents and the measurement units that are used? Thank you."

Update: 8 days....no response from support.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy