Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

X-Star Premium help

shuly335

Reaction score
My controller is not working, no matter what I do I cant get it to work. The satellite stays at 0 and the eye next to it has an X 24/7, nothing I do will get it to connect, I can fly the drone, but the camera just wont connect, the app is the same.

My controller is not working, no matter what I do I cant get it to work. The satellite stays at 0 and the eye next to it has an X 24/7, nothing I do will get it to connect, I can fly the drone, but the camera just wont connect, the app is the same.

Hi Shuly, first what firmware do you use, the latest Beta ? and what tablet or phone model ? we need to get the obvious out of the way.

Hi Shuly, first what firmware do you use, the latest Beta ? and what tablet or phone model ? we need to get the obvious out of the way.
I have tried the iPhone 7, iPhone 6, and the Galaxy s8, if I remember correctly I do think it malfunctioned after an update, but I reinstalled the firmware and it still doesn't work. I'm on the 1.3 right now

Starlink App does not work on the new apple firmware so if you have it installed roll back to the older version.

Well one of our new members, a friend of mine also has the same problem. He was told to return the X-Star as there is nothing that can be done to fix the problem. So talk to CS at Autel and they will get you all sorted out.

The thi
Well one of our new members, a friend of mine also has the same problem. He was told to return the X-Star as there is nothing that can be done to fix the problem. So talk to CS at Autel and they will get you all sorted out.
The thing is that I bought it from skybossdrones and didn't get a warranty so I don't know if I can send it to them, they aren't messaging me back, they stopped messaging me back after I told them none of the tips worked

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy