Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

X-Star Premium & X-Star WiFi FIrmware Issues Version Now @ 2.0.12 Final

Yup, one battery in the back yard.
I will say this when updating it is a little different. I does up date the quad but from what I can tell most of the update is to the tx Controller. Make sure you let it finish. It will say finished when it is done.

Yup, one battery in the back yard.
I will say this when updating it is a little different. I does up date the quad but from what I can tell most of the update is to the tx Controller. Make sure you let it finish. It will say finished when it is done.
Will do and thanks for the advice!

Downloaded the update...works like a charm as far as the NFZ and slower landing. I could create over 15 way points so looks like the 99 will work. I forgot to test everything else but the Pumpkin is better than ever! Great job, Autel!

Reactions: Squirrel!
Finally got to install the latest update last night (I held off on the original beta FW hoping for a fix for the errant NFZ warning). I only had a quick 5 minutes to test it out afterwards and it was like a new drone! Everything from hovering, stopping, to landing was improved. Low to the ground flying was exponentially better than before. Looking forward to flying it more soon!

uploaded beta version 2.o3, first attempt upload left version of Yaw blank, and one esc blank,
reloaded the new firmware and all seems good.
thank you

Went out for my second test flight of the updated FW just now. Calibration went normally. I tried entering numbered points with my finger on the map for way points but seemed not to be allowed. I was able to draw in a flight though and it was then translated into a series of way points. That went great. I noticed that the aircraft stayed oriented forward along the flight path, unless I rotated it with yaw, then the aircraft would stay oriented to that angle no matter how many turns it took, for instance, west. Orbit seemed about the same. It is a much better operating aircraft now, but I think there a still a few little wrinkles to be ironed out. My Starlink app is up to date.

Went to the website only see version 1.13....can someone help me find 2.03....must be operator error on my parto_O

You're very welcome. Happy flying!!!
Hope I can get out and try it out myself soon.

What have they done with NFZ's? DJI has them were none should be, old, unused airstrips listed, etc. I am hoping they don't make it autoland at the edge of the NFZ. Is there a way to get a permanant unresticted area in places like grass strips with no tower similiar to DJI?

Reactions: Wrsdas
From my understanding the last update that just came out yesterday has fixed the NFZ issue. It should perform just like it did before the first update. This new update just addresses the NFZ and a slower auto land by 20%

Reactions: Delta Blue
Sorry for barging in but if we installed the Beta V2.0, should we install 2.0.1 ?
With V2.0 I don't have issues with NFZ so maybe I should wait for something with bigger changes for the better ?

Starting this post to maybe get some of the problems that we might have encountered from the July 25 release of firmware Current version:1.3.30 (2.0)
and how you or customer service solved them for you.
Please post any problems with as much detail as possible. This will help others help you.
Maybe LuvMyTJ can make this a sticky so it does not get lost.
AR contacted me today and they are repairing my drone free of charge. Doing the happy dance

Just did more testing today, mostly of the way point flying feature. I noticed that creating up to 99 way points worked as long as the system was activated either by points or by drawing on the map, I think without having the motors engaged. Now when starting the way point flight, the aircraft will point forward along its flight path as long as the orientation is not manually changed. Once a direction is manually pointed to it will stay in that fixed orientation. Also, altitude is independent of the programmed altitude after changed it manually. This is no longer a really nice toy drone. What a pleasure it was to watch the pumpkin fly a very complex way point flight of about 50 with such precision, while I could direct the camera anywhere I wanted at whatever height I wanted.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d