Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

XSP With 5 Batteries and ND Filters **SOLD**

yrless

Reaction score
Selling my X-Star Premium.
The unit and accessories are all in super clean condition (professionally cared for).
The aircraft will be delivered with formatted 64GB SD card.....log files have been wiped to protect customer proprietary location information. Check photos for battery cycles...Unit has been flashed to latest firmware, V2.0.12.

$875 + Shipping (approximately $35 CONUS...TBD).

Here's what's in the box:
Autel X-Star Premium Quad with 4K camera and 64GB SD Card.
Five Flight Batteries.
Controller.
Set of Polar Pro ND Filters (4, 8, 16).
Sunshade for phone.
Charger with AC Cord.
One set of props in cloth bag, bunch 'o backup props.
Bag of small parts.
Android USB Cable.
Instruction Book with Serial Number Card.
Hard Shell Case.

Thanks for having a look and please PM me if you have any questions....I can give you an accurate UPS ground shipping quote if you provide me with your zip code. Thanks again, Art.

Attachments

• XSTAR14.jpg
    XSTAR14.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 46
  • XSTAR12.jpg
    XSTAR12.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 48
  • XSTAR13.jpg
    XSTAR13.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 44
  • XSTAR7.jpg
    XSTAR7.jpg
    745 KB · Views: 44
  • XSTAR10.jpg
    XSTAR10.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 43
  • XSP_BATT2.jpg
    XSP_BATT2.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 45
  • XSP_BATT3.jpg
    XSP_BATT3.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 44
  • XSP_BATT4.jpg
    XSP_BATT4.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 44
  • XSP_BATT6.jpg
    XSP_BATT6.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 41
  • XSP_BATT1.jpg
    XSP_BATT1.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 45
Exactly....you can use the stickers for orientation but in my case I use them to differentiate between units at s glance.

Exactly....you can use the stickers for orientation but in my case I use them to differentiate between units at s glance.
I bought an XSP on one of the drone groups and it had tape around the arms and I asked what it was for and they said it was there to keep the arms from cracking. When it arrived, I removed the tape and sure enough one of the arms had a crack. I had never seen the XSPs crack before and evidently the tape didn't prevent it, just covered it up. I'm not questioning your drone but just for your sake, I would always remove any tape or decals before posting photos.

The tape is provided in the event that you break a leg, and have to replace it. There is a sensor that runs down the leg, and the black tape covers it. This tape has to be removed when replacing the broken leg, and then you can apply a new piece. It is difficult if not impossible to remove the tape without tearing it.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials