Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

XSTAR PREMIUM Backpack

The backpack can be configured in whatever way you find most useful. On the attached picture of the guide that comes with the pack, you can see that in addition to the labeled battery compartment, there are two compartments for lenses at the bottom. Since I don't have any extra lenses to carry around, I can put 2 batteries in each of those compartments, for a total of 6. In fact, the battery compartment can easily hold 3 batteries, for a potential total of 7. If you're concerned about protecting the batteries, you can just stick a thin piece of foam between them to keep them from rubbing against each other. Otherwise, you can easily hold 4 batteries completely protected in the individually padded battery and lens compartments.

Autel_BackPack_Card.jpg

Thanks Sundog. I appreciate the info. on the backpack. I had a hell of a hike to get to some waterfalls carrying the hard case.
Going to order me one now.
THANKS AGAIN!!

Thanks Sundog. I appreciate the info. on the backpack. I had a hell of a hike to get to some waterfalls carrying the hard case.
Going to order me one now.
THANKS AGAIN!!
You're welcome, I think you'll like it a lot. I know there are cheaper packs around, but the Autel pack is every bit on par with high end camera packs from Lowe or Tamrac, and built specifically for the X-Star. Enjoy!

Reactions: Timgermany24
I have mine packed with 4 batteries and everything else for flying .. 6+ sets of props .. tablet .. had my laptop in it and took it as my carry on the other week .. I hiked 4+ miles with it .. besides weight it was extremely comfortable .. just try and balance weight in bag when packing it

Hi guys! Came here to see some features about the XSTAR backpack, but it was impossible to buy (out of stock everywhere). So I bought the Adventure Backpack from Torvol and I must say it is totally awesome. Modular as the XSTAR but with more space on the top for clothes and other stuff. I have a Phantom 4. It was a suggestion from a friend in France...Hope it can help those who still looking for the XSTAR

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RonalsBerigon310