Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Picture stability issues

Mr.Marquis

Reaction score
So I've done all the proper calibration. No matter of speed setting. When taking a picture, the gimbal likes to move left and sometimes right. So the picture comes out slightly blurry. It's so annoying. When it stays still like it should when taking photos. They all come out beautiful without any editing. Sadly I'm not this lucky! I'm thinking of only taking pictures in fpv mode and see if that helps. Any ideas before I reach out to Autel?

So I've done all the proper calibration. No matter of speed setting. When taking a picture, the gimbal likes to move left and sometimes right. So the picture comes out slightly blurry. It's so annoying. When it stays still like it should when taking photos. They all come out beautiful without any editing. Sadly I'm not this lucky! I'm thinking of only taking pictures in fpv mode and see if that helps. Any ideas before I reach out to Autel?

If it is within 30 days and you can send it back that's your best bet, if not then I would reach out to Autel and good luck with that. No mode should behave like you describe as long as the drone is hovering.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Marquis

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jwclaw