Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

3D printed parts

You can't even buy parts for the Evo II... what gave you the idea that that STL files are out there?
The fact that Autel doesn't sell parts to the public! If you can't buy it, you make it yourself; In 2021 this means CAD, 3D scanners, and 3D printers....STL files

Sounds good to me... if you have a source to those STL files and a 3D printer. However since a vast majority of pilots do not, it all becomes a bit of a theoretical exercise.

Reactions: JuanPablo
I'll admit it's virtually impossible to find STL files for Autel drones. I found an STL for the landing gear I need, but not the antenna frame that goes inside it so I've spent the last two months learning CAD and trying to make my own. On the other hand, I think you'd be surprised. I bought my first 3D printer in January and I was shocked at how big the community is. I am restoring a 1974 Mercedes 240 Diesel in my spare time and being able to print hard to find parts paid for my $400 printer in the first 2 weeks. Even if you don't have direct access to a printer, you can email your STL files to hundred of companies who will print it for a small fee. When you have a company like Autel that doesn't sell parts to the general public the value of 3D printing is priceless.

Reactions: Tobimashou

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan